Portal Police Mobile Force (PMF) 2022 | Now that you want to join the Police Mobile Force (PMF), we will explain in detail how to join the Police Mobile Force, their functions, and their salary structure, as well as other pertinent information. Read through.
The Police Mobile Force (PMF) is to restore police primacy and bequeath to the nation a modernized, citizen-led, rule of law-guided, and professional Police Force that Nigerians can truly trust and depend on to achieve the Policing mandate enshrined in Sections 4 and 5 of the Nigeria Police Act, 2020”.
PMF POLICING AGENDA:
- The PMF is the striking unit of the Force under the Department of Operations.
- It was established in the year 1961 by the then Prime Minister of Nigeria, Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa
- The first PMF Squadron was situated in Kaduna.
- Presently, the Nigeria Police Force has seventy-nine squadrons spread across the country.
- The PMF is saddled with several combat responsibilities including;
- Combating violent crimes
- Anti-terrorism operations
- Guard of places of critical national infrastructure
- Active participation in the war against insurgency operations with the Nigerian Armed Forces and other security agencies
- Mob disposal/suppression of rioters and communal clashes
- Notably, the PMF has participated in restoring public peace and safety through active participation in joint operations such as the Operation Lafia Dole, Operation Safe Heaven, Operation Delta Safe, Operation Whirl Stroke and involvement in quelling of the maitatsine riot, Jukun/Tiv crisis, Ife/Modakeke Crisis etc
- The PMF are also deployed for international peace operations across African countries and other part of the world like Liberia, Sierra-Leone, East timor etc.
- State Security Service (SSS) Recruitment Portal 2022/Apply Now
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2022/ Apply Now
- Nigeria Army DSSC/SSC Course Applications 2022/How to Apply
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2022/ Application Instruction
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment DSSC 2022/ Apply Now
Police Mobile Force (PMF) Functions:
- They guarantee violations are forestalled and prevent forthcoming crimes also.
- Guarantee safety of lives and properties.
- Capturing of criminal and desperados.
- Maintenance of peace.
- They fill in as law maintainer.
- Arrest of guilty parties.
- They are trained to quel riot.
Portal Police Mobile Force (PMF) 2022 / How to Join:
If you’ve been wondering how to become a Police Mobile Force or MOPOL, here’s a step-by-step guide to getting there:
- The intending candidate should be a Nigerian
- Candidate must meet the certificate requirements for the exercise.
- The candidate should not be above 28 years old enough for cadet ASPs and 24 years for cadet Inspectors.
- Candidate should be medically and physically fit. They should not be under 1.56 meters (5ft 4 inches) for female. Extended chest estimation of 40 cm (36 inches) for men.
- The candidate in question should not be an ex-convict and must have a clear record.
The following are the enrollment prerequisites to join the Nigerian MOPOL:
- Age Requirement: Candidates should be between 17 to 25 years of age
- Height and Stature: Candidates should be medical, physical, and mentally fit and should not be under 1.67m tall for boys and 1.64m tall for females. Female candidates should not be pregnant at the time of enrollment.
- O’level: Applicants should have “at least five credits, including English and Mathematics, in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB”. For applicants who apply for police constables. English and Mathematics are mandatory.
- Certificate Required: Advanced Level (A level), Ordinary National Diploma (OND), National Certificate in Education (NCE) or their reciprocals (for Cadet Inspectors). University degree or a Higher National Diploma (HND). Furthermore, A University Degree (second class lower) or HND ( Upper Credit) from a recognized University or Polytechnic for cadet ASPs and a school leaving testament (WAEC or NECO ) with at any rate five credits including English language and science for the cadet Inspectors.
- Required Documents: Each candidate ought to have a substantial personality card. It very well may be your driving permit, voter’s card, or international identification.
Typically, both cadet ASPs and cadet Inspectors programs run for 72 weeks (year and a half) of training. This process is fragmented into three phases; in particular: Basic stage keep going for six (6) months. Transitional stage for six (6) months and advanced stage for six (6) months. After the training, the cadets are passed out as ASPs and Inspectors separately and are presented on state orders to go through another year attachment to get pragmatic experience before they are at last allowed.
Having a working email address is significant as it is what you will use to process the online application. Additionally, prepare your own phone number.
- Log to the Mopol application site to get to the application form. The site’s address is www.policerecruitment.ng OR (https://psc.gov.ng/)
- Fill the form in like manner, toward the end you will get an email that is sent with some information indicating that you have effectively registered. Open this email, if there is a connection, print it out
It is critical to note that the email address and mobile phone number entered during registration must be your own. The Nigerian police will never contact you directly; instead, you will receive messages informing you of the status of your application with them.
Police Mobile Force (PMF) Recruitment Centers:
- Abuja POWA Headquarters opposite Force Headquarters, Abuja
- Benue Zone 4 – Makurdi, Benue State
- Calabar Zone 6 – Calabar, Cross River State
- Edo Zone 5 – Benin city, Edo State
- Enugu Police Detective College, Enugu
- Ibadan Police Training School, Ibadan
- Jos Police Staff College, Jos
- Kaduna Police College, Kaduna
- Kano Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil
- Lagos Police College, Ikeja, Lagos
- Bauchi Police Training School, Bauchi
- Lokoja Zone 8 – Lokoja, Kogi State
- Maiduguri Police College, Maiduguri
- Minna Police Secondary School, Minna
- Owerri Emmanuel College, Owerri
- Port-Harcourt Police Secondary School, Port Harcourt
- Sokoto Zone 10 – Sokoto, Sokoto State
- Taraba Zone 3 – Jalingo, Taraba State
- Yola Police Children School, Karewa, Jimeta, Yola Adamawa State.