Portal for Shell LiveWIRE for young Innovators Global Competition 2022 | Shell LiveWIRE’s Top Ten Innovators is a global competition that highlights and rewards impactful and innovative LiveWIRE entrepreneurs. Do you want to participate in Shell LiveWIRE for young Innovators Global Competition? If yes, Apply Here
As Shell’s flagship enterprise development programme, Shell LiveWIRE strengthens local economies across the globe by promoting entrepreneurship and developing entrepreneurs.
Shell LiveWIRE’s mission is to stimulate the local economy through entrepreneurship, innovation, and meaningful employment. Every year we support thousands of individuals to access the knowledge, skills, networks and resources to turn their ideas into successful businesses.
For 40 years, Shell LiveWIRE has strengthened local economies around the world by promoting meaningful employment and entrepreneurship which demonstrates Shell’s commitment to Powering Lives. Today we remain just as committed to supporting the countries and communities where we operate by supporting local entrepreneurs that are making a positive impact.
- The 7-Figure Export Business Coaching Program
- PPC Traffic Workshop
- The Freelance Masterclass
- US Importation Masterclass
- 28-Day Body Transformation Program
- The High-Score IELTS Program
- Affiliate Marketing With Expertnaire – Joe Okoro
- Virtual Personal Coaching By Joe Okoro
- Blog Cash University by Joe Okoro
- How to Turn Yourself to a Live Breathing Cash Machine
One important way that we have been able to recognise impactful entrepreneurs is through our Top Ten Innovators competition, which I am delighted to announce will return in 2022.
Top Ten Innovators is a global competition designed to highlight and reward impactful Shell LiveWIRE entrepreneurs who are making positive contributions toward social impact, environmental sustainability, and business innovation.
The competition will be open to LiveWIRE entrepreneurs from around the world whose businesses are helping us to move toward an economy that prioritises these three important themes.
- Social impact
- Environmental sustainability
- Business innovation.
- Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across the categories that are open to entrepreneurs.
Each category will have one winner and two runners-up.
- The winners will receive USD $20,000 and runners-up will receive USD $10,000. All nine winners will receive mentoring support for a year.
- Each category will also include four honourable mentions and winner based on the highest number of public votes.
- All shortlisted entrepreneurs will benefit from promotion on Shell communication channels during the competition.
- The Outstanding Achievement for a LiveWIRE Implementing Partner
- The winner of the Outstanding Implementing Partner award will receive a capacity-building award.
- You have participated in a LiveWIRE or affiliated programme.
- You’re an innovative and impactful enterprise that align with 2022 categories: social impact, environmental sustainability, and business innovation.
- You are not past TTI winner with a new business or past TTI winning business.
- Your enterprise is a registered business and have a business bank account.
- If you are one of the Top Ten Innovators, you will need to provide your business bank account details, plus a recent statement for the account. This is for Due Diligence purposes only and forms no part of the application process.
- If your business produces a product, you have (at least) a working prototype.
- Your application is made via the dedicated web portal.
- You declare that all information you provide is accurate and true.
- You provide a short summary statement that you are happy for us to use alongside your video during the online public vote.
- You agree to accept all monitoring requirements.
- You agree to participate in both the online public vote, and all programme publicity.
- You agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Top Ten Innovators Awards.
How to Apply:
Interested Applicants Click here
We look forward to your participation!
Shell LiveWIRE Lead
Application Deadline: 15 August 2022 (23:00 CET).