Portal for National Social Investment Grant 2022 | The Humanitarian Affairs Ministry Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq stated that the Federal Government FG To Disbursed Cash Grant Of N20,000.00 To The Poor Nationwide. She stated this via an update shared on her social media platforms.
According to her, she attended a media parley to the implementation of the Grant for Vulnerable Groups (GVG) programme through the National Social Investment Programme (NSIP) as part of President Muhammadu Buhari’s social inclusion and poverty reduction agenda.
The Grant for Vulnerable Groups programme was introduced in 2020 to sustain the social inclusion agenda of President Buhari’s Administration. It is consistent with the national target of lifting 100 million Nigerians out of poverty in 10 years.
- Portal for Global Rural Nursing Virtual Collaboration Learning Grant 2022 (Up To $5,000)
- How to Apply Goethe-Institute project Space Grant 2023 (up to R 70,000)
- Portal Association of Commonwealth Universities (HR in HE Community Challenge Grant £10,000)
- Portal For Andrew Adeniyi Grant 2022/ How to Apply
- Portal Grooming Centre University Grant Scheme 2022
- Portal For CBN/AFF eNaira Hackathon 2022
- Portal for Curt Bergfors Food Planet Prize 2022 ( Up to $2,000,000)
- Portal Children’s Prize Foundation Grant 2022 (Up To $150,000)
- Portal Nigeria Youth Futures Fund Competition Award 2022 (Up To N1.5M )
- Portal for World Bank Group Africa Fellowship Program 2022/2023 (At Washington, DC)
- MTN Foundation for Nigerian Female Entrepreneurs 2022 (N2 million Funded by Bank of Industry)
- Portal for NOYA All for Youths 5 Days Vocational Skills Training 2022
- Portal For YOTA Youth Innovation Challenge 2022 ($5,000) For Young Africans
It is designed to provide a one-off grant to some of the poorest and most vulnerable women in rural and peri-urban areas of the country. A cash grant of N20,000.00 will be disbursed to poor women and men across the 36 States of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, Minister said.
In line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s social inclusion, 70% of the total number of beneficiaries is for women while the remaining 30% is for men. In addition, about 15% of the total number of beneficiaries is specifically allocated to the segment of the population with special needs, including persons with disabilities (PWDs) and senior citizens in the Country, forcibly displaced persons (internally displaced persons, returnees, etc), Widows and orphans.
According to the Minister, the Ministry is working with critical Ministries.