NYSC portal For Batch B Registration 2022 Is Open | The National Youth Service Corps authority has opened the NYSC portal for Batch B registration. So, if you are a 2022 prospective corps member, this article will show you how to complete Batch B mobilization Online Registration 2022, Registration instructions, and when to print your call up letter. https://www.nysc.org.ng
This article stands as a notification and to give prospective corps members Batch B, 2022 a proper guideline on how to carry out mobilization Online Registration properly.
- NYSC Married Female PCMs (Document Needed For Registration)
- NerdzFactory Internship for NYSC Corp Members 2022
- List of School of Health Tech Approved For NYSC
- The current NYSC Offices and the Orientation Camp per state
Do you know the requirements needed for this batch B registration? How to choose a better state during registration.
The management of NYSC stated that the official opening of registration portal for prospective corps members Batch B 2022 is on Friday, 3rd June 2022, prospective corps members are to visit this page regularly for current update.
The others activities as follows:
- That the portal is now opened for all Institutions to upload list of their qualified graduates.
- Commencement of online registration for prospective corps members soon
- The foreign trained graduates would also login to upload their documents before being invited for pre-camp physical verification.
- Those who failed to report for previous camp registration should also use the opportunity to login and revalidate their call-up details when the portal opens
- Remobilization of corps members who earlier absconded service is on-going. Absconders who recently completed all processes for remobilization should login now and register immediately the portal is open . There will be no extension.
- Management wishes to reiterate that only qualified graduates should avail themselves for mobilization as illegal enlistment attracts jail term upon conviction by the law court.
- If you are registering for the first time, click on Fresh Registration link. If you were deployed in previous batches and did not report to camp, click on Revalidation link to revalidate.
- If you have registered previously and did not complete your Registration, click “Login Here” to continue your registration with your Username and Password.
- 4. Do not thumbprint by proxy. Check your Gender ( Male or Female) after selection and make sure it is correct before submission.
- Upload a clear passport photograph. Do not upload passport photograph putting on NYSC crested vest. Passport Photograph cannot be changed after Camp Registration.
- PCMs who have Name Correction request ( Addition or Removal of Name) to be processed by the Institution, should apply on their dashboard as well as spelling errors and rearrangement.
- Date of Birth, Date of Graduation and Course of Study will be on Certificate of National Service and Exemption Certificate. Ensure your details are correct.
- Apply for Date of Birth Correction on your dashboard. Note that you cannot correct your Date of Birth after Camp Registration.
- The portal is also open for Foreign trained graduates and part-time graduates.
How to Login to the NYSC Portal for Batch B 2022 Registration:
- .Go to NYSC Registration Portal https://www.nysc.org.ng and click on the active link “Mobilization 2022 Batch “B”
- NYSC Remobilization Portal Open for Absconded Corpers
- NYSC Accredited Institution
- Federal University
- State University
Share this information with your friends. Also feel free to ask any questions pertaining to this Page Don’t forget to like us on Facebook