Npower Fingerprint Capturing 2023| The authority of the Npower has release the names of Shortlisted Candidate Batch C Stream 2 to continue Fingerprint Capturing , If your name was not in the list of shortlisted candidate in the last concluded Npower stream 2 biometric fingerprint capturing, we have a good news for you, You can check the nasims self service portal to see if you have been shortlisted before is too late.
Npower shared a new update stating that they have begun the Shortlisting process stream 2 and instructed the Npower applicants to begin Biometrics capturing which was put on hold a few months ago.
Npower Applicants are advised to kindly check the NASIMS portal or dial the NSIP self service code *45665# to check their application status and follow the instructions for biometric capturing.
The biometric fingerprint capturing for candidates of Npower batch C stream 2 instruction page, this page contain the guideline and instruction on how to process for Npower biometric fingerprint capturing read carefully before you take a step.
However, for you to be able to do the biometric fingerprint capturing, you must be one of the Npower Batch C stream 2 shortlisted candidates.
Note: If you have already done your biometrics fingerprint capturing, kindly check your verification status on nasim portal to see that it was properly captured.
Follow the details of this page, please don’t allow any body to confuse you or mislead any un-useful information to you. follow the guidelines and instruction carefully. According to FG, 500,000 will be enrolled into the Npower batch C stream 2 programme. The N-Power Program is a community-sourced solution to the nation’s under-developed public services like education, healthcare, and civic engagement
Available Grant in Month don’t miss out:
- Farmers for the Future Grant 2023/How To Apply
- Tertiary Institutions Entrepreneurship Scheme (TIES) Empowerment (Get Up to N25M and N5M) – Conti……..
- List Of Online Loan (No Collateral) Apply With Your Mobil Phone
- Youth in Agrifood Export Development Program (YAEDP)
- Africa Green Grant Empowerment 2023 (Eleven Eleven Twelve Foundation )
- FGN Savings Bond Offer 2023/ How To Apply
- Creative Young Entrepreneur Program 2022
- Ambassador’s Small Grants 2023 (Get Up To $65,000)
- Tony Elumelu Foundation Entrepreneurship Empowerment 2023(Up to $5,0000 How To Apply
Note: The biometric fingerprint capturing for candidates is just to ensure that some of your details are intact in nasims portal. but for those that miss out important detail during the application phase, should kindly send an email to the nasims support team via support email@example.com.
Fingerprint Capturing Full Instruction:
To be able to access or carry out biometric fingerprint capturing, you must log on your dashboard on the NASIMS Portal with email and password used during registration or you can still use your Application ID as usual.
Then, Click on the verification link. If you are Successfully Shortlisted for the verification stage, you will be asked to capture your fingerprint. Kindly click on the captured fingerprint to see if your fingers can be captured using your phone, if not you should visit the cyber cafe to do the Fingerprint capturing. Click Here
Kindly follow the instructions below to do Fingerprint biometrics enrolment:
1. Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
2. After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”
3. Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
4. Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
5. Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
6. After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
7. After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.