NNPC Scholarship 2022/2023 | NNPC / SPDC JV University Scholarship Award Scheme are now open to all citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians.
- Applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2020/2021 session
- National Merit Award (NM) – Open to all Nigerians
- Undergraduate Students
- Application Deadline: 3rd of February 2023
The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Operator of the NNPC/SPDC /TEPNG/AGIP Joint Venture) in pursuance of its Social Investment programme in Education, which aims to promote academic excellence and enhance the employability of young Nigerians, invites applications from suitably qualified Nigerian Students admitted into Full Time academic studies in the 2020/2021session, to apply for its University Scholarship Scheme.
Check: Available Scholarship
Number of Scholarships: Several
NNPC Scholarship Eligibility:
- Must be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Must be registered FULL TIME undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Must be in 200 Level (as at January 2023) or possess proof of admission into Undergraduate programme in the 2020/2021 academic session
- Must not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship from an entity operating in the Oil and Gas Industry, National or International.
NNPC Scholarship Requirement:
1. All applicants should have personal valid email account and phone number (for consistent communication)
2. All applications must be processed online
3. Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by:
4. Ensure you have clear scanned copies of the following documents for upload:
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID card
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission letter
- JAMB Result
- Letter of Identification from State (Showing Local Government of Origin)
- Scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by the Community Paramount Ruler; and
- Applicants for the Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, (which must be duly stamped and signed) by the Paramount Ruler of the Community and The Chairman of the Community Development Committee or Community Executive Council (CDC or CEC)
The letters should be addressed to: The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited (Shell), Shell Industrial Area, Port Harcourt, Rivers-State.
Note: Applicants are to download the GO Declaration form using the link: http://www.dragnetnigeria.com/doc/declaration.pdf after downloading and filling in the necessary details then upload on Scholastica under the document: SPDC GO Declaration Form. Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents and you also attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload.
How to Apply NNPC Scholarship:
To apply, follow the steps below:
a. Click on “Register” to create an account using your SPDC email address.
b. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
c. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
d. Enter your personal information, educational information, bank account information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
e. Ensure the name used in applications matches the names on all documentation in same order.
Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
When asked to upload photo, upload a passport photograph with a white background.
Recheck application information to avoid errors Click on https://candidate.scholastica.ng/schemes/SPDC2023 to return to SPDC application site
Click “Apply Now” to submit information
f. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
Application Deadline: 3rd of February 2023
Aptitude Test – You have been selected for the aptitude test, you are advised to carefully read the aptitude test invitation Email and bring along hard copies of all your documents to the test venue.
Verification Process –The SPDC JV and the appropriate examination bodies would conduct reference checks and background verification as part of the screening process prior to award; and re-verification post award.
Scholarship Offer – If selected for an award, you would be contacted by the SPDC Scholarship Team, and the terms and conditions of the award offer will be sent, along with the deadline for acceptance.