Nigerian Army Recruitment 86 Regular Recruit Intake 2023 | The authority of the Nigeria Army has open portal for 86 Regular Recruit Intake 2023, Interested candidate are advice to follow the registration guideline, requirement and eligibility.
Recruitment Form Click Here
However, the recruitment of this year trades/non-tradesmen and women is more suitable for the holder of OND/Trades Test/City and Guild Certificate, if you are such person willing to discharge Army duties without fear nor favour apply now.
Applicants are to note that the entire enlistment process is free of charge and they should refrain from giving money to any individual under any guise.
- Nigerian Navy Shortlisted Candidate (NNR 33) and Screening Date 2023
- Nigeria Immigration Recruitment 2023
- Schedule Of Recruitment -Nigerian Airforce 2023
- FedFire (Federal Fire Service) Recruitment 2023
Meanwhile, there are other prerequisites requirement that determine your eligibility if you’re interested in attending the Nigeria Army trades/non-tradesmen and women intake.
Read the instruction before you apply
(1) Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
(2) No special center for recruitment.
(3) There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
(4) All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
(5) Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
(6) Candidates are also expected to adhere to COVID-19 protocols which include regular washing of hands, use of face mask, and observing physical distance.
(7) Any candidate who falsifies or forges his/her results and is discovered even during training at Depot NA would be withdrawn from training.
(8) Candidates are advised to come with their BVN printout.
(9) Candidates are advised in their own interest not to give any form of gratification or inducement to any person or group of persons to assist them in the recruitment exercise.
(10) Candidates are advised to carefully read the instruction on the website or call the following support lines if in doubt: 070812711985 and 07041467033.
(11) Names of shortlisted candidates for screening would be published on the NA website for the awareness of all candidates.
|Minimium Age (Non – Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Non – Trades)||22|
|Minimium Age (Trades)||18|
|Maximium Age (Trades)||26|
|Minimium Height (Male)||1.68|
|Minimium Height (Female)||1.65|
|Minimium Educational Qualification||All applicants must have WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB. In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.|
Nigerian Army 85 Regular Recruit Intake 2023 Basic Qualifications:
- 1) Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizen by birth, and must possess National Identity Card/NIN or BVN.(2) Applicants must be medically, physically and psychologically fit in accordance with Nigerian Army Standards.
(3) Applicants must be free of any criminal conviction by the court of law.
(4) Applicants must possess a valid birth certificate/age declaration endorsed by the National Population Commission, Hospital or Local Government Council.
(5) Applicants must possess a valid certificate of state of origin.
(6) Applicants must not be less than 1.68 metres and 1.65 metres tall for male and female candidates respectively.
(7) An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while trades men/women must not be more than 26 years as at 31 April 2023.
(8) All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
(9) In addition to above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate, e.g
- Knowledge of any additional skill would be an added advantage.
How To Apply
- Go to official recruitment portal at https://recruitment.army.mil.ng/
- Create a user account to enable you to login. Your username must be a functional email
- Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
Note: applicant must provide two (2) referees and also show the state of origin.
All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority. All those with fake documents will be handed over to the police for prosecution,
If you need our update or current information concerning Nigeria Army Recruitment 2023, kindly provide us with your phone number and Email Address in the comment box below. Also, feel free to ask any question pertaining to this guide.