The portal for The Moniepoint Women in Tech 6 month Internship are now open, The programme is aimed at ensuring that young women have access to building a career in technology, Each intern will get direct mentorship from an industry expert in their field.
- Joint Moniepoint Women Internship, Spend time working on real projects to help shape digital finance in Africa.
- Nice salary
- Learn from industry experts
- Work tools
- Cool merch
- PTDF: MSc and PhD Overseas Scholarship 2023
- Field of Skills and Dream Youth Training 2023
- Baker Hughes Innovating Graduate Internship Program 2023
Women are to select each of the 4 roles for the Internship Programme:
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and network servers.
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software and computer hardware.
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Providing technical support to employees in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
Quality Assurance Engineer:
- Work with other developers, enterprise architects, product and project managers in designing software solutions.
- Perform the different types of tests required to certify the quality of an application before deployment.
- Maintains records of bugs captured for applications.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Applies engineering principles to solve complex problems through sound and creative engineering.
- Demonstrates skill in time management and completing software projects in a cooperative team environment.
- Work with the engineering team to create and modify products to fulfil customer needs.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects, quality assurance, and operations
- Overtime the programm improving the experience for over 55 million people that use their POS terminals in Nigeria
- Other perks include; a salary, work tools, merch, the opportunity to work on live projects during the course of the internship and an offer of full-time employment depending on assessment after the internship.
- Each intern will get direct mentorship from an industry expert in their field.
- Open to women across Africa;
- Applicants should be interested in starting a career in technology.
- For 6 months: Spend time working on real projects to help shape digital finance in Africa.
How to Apply
Take the leap, Come get hands-on experience building the future of finance in Africa.
Click on the role to apply:
Application Deadline: Unspecify.
Leave a Reply