This article is for the prospective Jamb candidate to guide them on how to solve the Issue of No record found on the NIN when trying to get Jamb profile Code and step-by-step process for creating JAMB profile code online with the phone using USSD code. continue reading
NIN simply means National Identification Number. It consists of 11 non- intelligible numbers randomly chosen and assigned to an individual after the completion of enrolment into the National Identity Database (NIDB).
Jamb Form Full Instruction for Registration 2023:
- According to JAMB, the sales of UTME registration form for 2023 will commence from Saturday, January 14, to Tuesday, February 14, 2023 while DE candidate registration would begin on Monday, February 20 and end on Thursday, April 20, 2023
- Mock examination fee is N1000 while Exam Date is March 16, 2023
- UTME Exam Date
- JAMB Registration PIN: #3500
- JAMB Recommended Novel: #500
- Registration Charge at the accredited centres: #700 Full details
How to fix Issue of No record found (Jamb Profile Code) 2023
If you received the below message on your phone anytime you want to get your Jamb profile code:
Follow the steps:
- Send mail to NIN using your valid email address, type “NIN,” then space and type your eleven (11) digit NIN number, e.g., NIN 23674325679 send to email@example.com
After 15 to 30 mins continue the following steps:
- Open the text message app on your phone.
- Type “NIN,” then space and type your eleven (11) digit NIN number, e.g., NIN 63674345679
- Sent to 55019 or 66019
- You will receive your ten (10) digit JAMB profile code.
- Purchase your Jamb ePIN then locate any JAMB CBT centre to complete your registration
- Pay ₦4,700 to purchase the JAMB E-pin
How To Buy Jamb 2023 EPINs From Remita Website (UTME & Direct Entry Candidate)
Prospective candidates that want to register for 2023 UTME & Direct entry must first use their phone go to message and type the word ‘NIN’, then space, adding their 11-digit NIN and sending as an SMS to 55019, e.g (NIN 00456456744)
After that in the next few minute they would receive an SMS with a 10-digit profile code via the phone number that should be used to purchase their ePINs and then proceed to the Remita website (remita.net/jamb) and follow the instructions.
Jamb O-Level Upload 2022 /2023 Admission;
How to get your O-level results
How to upload
Log-in to your JAMB profile (https://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility_/)
2. Click on ‘Check Admission Status,
3. Click on ‘Access my CAPS’
4. Click on ‘My O’level result to confirm if your O’level is uploaded. If not visit any nearby accredited JAMB CBT centre or JAMB office to upload your O’level result. Admission cannot be processed for candidates whose O’level status in CAPS indicates ‘Awaiting Result’.