GMAT Exam 2023 | Do you want to be admitted in any Foreign Universities? e.g Texas, United States, Arizona, Sweden and many More other countries, If yes, register for GMAT exam 2023. The GMAT exam is a trusted part of the admissions process for business and management programs worldwide, including full-time and part-time MBA and Masters degree programs. Read through
- More than 100,000 business school candidates every year take the GMAT exam exclusively to apply to a graduate management program
- The GMAT is designed specifically for business school admissions.
- The GMAT increases your earning potential and opens doors.
- The GMAT exam also prepares you to realize your career potential.
More than 7,700 programs at 2,400 universities and organizations in 110 countries use the GMAT exam as part of the selection criteria for their programs. Whether you want to study local, abroad, or online, there is a school for you!
- Study Abroad (Australian Education ) 2023 /What You Need To Know
- British Council IELTS Importance and How Can It Help You?
- How to Get High-Score in Your IELTS Program
- Türkiye Undergraduate & Postgraduate Scholarships 2023
- Taylor University U.S International Student Scholarships/How To Apply
List of some GMAT accepting institutes with their average GMAT scores
- HEC Paris, Jouy en Josas, France | Average GMAT Score of MSc in Marketing: 654
- University of Texas, Tyler, Texas, United States | Average GMAT Score of Master in Accountancy: 500
- Arizona State University, Tempe, Arizona, Unites States | Average GMAT Score of MS in Information Systems Management: 560
- Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm, Sweden | Average GMAT Score of MSc in Economics: 600
- Trinity College Dublin, Dublin, Ireland | Average GMAT Score of MBA, Full Time: 645
- Brock University, Ontario, Canada | Average GMAT Score of MBA, Part Time: 550
- ESMT Berlin, Germany | Average GMAT Score of Master in Management: 640
- University of Illinois, Chicago, United States | Average GMAT Score of Master of Science in Finance: 583
- University of California, Riverside, California, United States | Average GMAT Score of Flexible MBA: 518
- University of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States | Average GMAT Score of MS in Marketing Science: 600
- Oregon State University, Corvallis, Oregon, United States | Average GMAT Score of MBA, Full Time: 590
- University of Toronto, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Average GMAT Score of MBA, Full Time: 674 & many more
Requirement for GMAT Exam 2023
Exam Payment: Paying for the GMAT is simple and multiple payment options are available. Different locations have specific pricing local taxes, and regulations that are important to know and are based on the location of your test center or your location when taking the online exam.
- ID Requirements
- Testing Accommodations
- Exam Policies
Select your country view current location specific pricing, regulations and identification requirements. Click here
How to Register for GMAT Exam 2023
Get started with 3 easy steps.
- Choose your exam delivery experience. Decide which delivery method works best for you – online or at a test center, the choice is yours!
- Create an mba.com account. Start by creating an mba.com account and providing some basic information.
- Register for your exam. Click the register button, complete your GMAT profile, select your date and time, and complete payment.
Application Deadline: It typically takes 7 business days for your Official Score Report to become available, but may take up to 20 business days depending on your country