FirstGem Loan Scheme 2022| The portal for FirstGem Loan Scheme 2022 are open, Do you have any financial challenge? Is your business need to be upgrade? If yes, do not hesitate, apply for FirstGem Loan now before is too late. Read Through.
FirstGem Fund Scheme is FirstBank’’s gender support single-digit loan for women in MSMEs, to enable them meet their working capital and asset finance needs.
MSMEs in the following approved sectors can apply:
- Food / Beverage processing & Packaging Confectionaries
- Catering & Restaurants
- Transportation (Logistics)
- Beauty/cosmetic products
- Agric/Agro Allied (retail / food value chain)
- FG: P-YES Empowerment Application Form 2022/How To Apply
- NPF Microfinance Bank Loans 2022 (Up To N500,000)
- NG Cares Covid-19 Grants 2022/How To Apply
- Sterling Bank SWAY AGFIN Loan 2022 (Get Up To N20 Million) How To Apply
- Quickteller Business Grant 2022 (Up To ₦1 Million) How To Apply
Customers eligible to access the FirstGem Fund?
a. All women owned and led MSMEs with at least 51% female ownership in the approved sectors.
b. Eligible businesses must be registered with CAC.
a. Minimum of N500,000, maximum of N3M with a single digit loan at 9%
b. The repayment period for the FirstGem loan is 12months for Working Capital and 24months for the Term Loan.
c. Customers of other banks can also apply on provision of their 12-month business account statement from another bank and opening of a Gem Business account.
d. Customer in FMCG or Fashion industry are not eligible to access the FirstGem fund
How to apply:
Download the loan application form here and visit your branch or any of Firstbank branches nationwide to submit and initiate your loan.
For more details: Visit FirstGem loan
Application Deadline: Unspecify