ExxonMobil recruitment has commence, How to apply for ExxonMobil recruitment 2021, What you need to know about ExxonMobil recruitment will be discuss in this page, Are you seeking for high paying career opportunity, ExxonMobil is invited talented and experience person, below are the requirement and directive to apply. Read through.
ExxonMobil is one of the world’s largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. it focus on exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, and operate several joint venture concessions and deepwater production sharing contracts which currently focus on major secondary oil recovery projects; natural gas liquids and gas monetization and significant investment in national content development. Click Here https://jobs.exxonmobil.com/
You May Also like:
- Edo State Internal Revenue Massive Recruitment 2021
- FRSC (Federal Road Safety Commission) Recruitment 2021
- Nigeria Airforce Recruitment DSSC 2021
- Coca-Cola Recruitment (Coke Summership) 2021
- Delta Rural Youth Empowerment (Skill Acquisition Program) 2021
Do you want to work in ExxonMobil? or You are searching for a company of high paying salary structure. If yes, There is a space for you in ExxonMobil company. Carefully read and follow the application directive on this page .
Job Position: Graduate Internship (Social Science / Humanities
Location: Lagos, LA, NG
About ExxonMobil recruitment:
Upstream Nigeria Graduate Internship
- This programme offers recent Nigerian graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience in a world-leading engineering company. From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real business setting.
- At ExxonMobil, we believe in continuous learning and development. You will be given opportunities to prove yourself and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge through challenging assignments. You will also receive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching by your supervisors.
- Finally, an internship with ExxonMobil will show you what the world’s leading petroleum and petrochemical company is like from the inside.
- Applicants to this programme must be Nigerians with Degrees in the following disciplines: Political science, Diplomacy, Human Resources, Sociology, Psychology, Philosophy, Media/Mass Communication or other Social science/Humanities related disciplines
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class, Upper division (2:1)
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps scheme (NYSC) or a Master’s degree no earlier than 2019
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills.
How to Apply
o start your application, click ‘Apply’. Your application is complete only when you receive a confirmation email.
Ensure to upload the following documents:
• A cover letter indicating your internship availability period
• An updated resume
• Academic Transcript showing CGPA
• Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
• NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate
• Valid Government issued means of Identification bearing a clear picture of your face (e.g International passport data page, Voters card, National Identity card, Driver’s Licence)
Disclaimer: No ExxonMobil job advert requires payment of any processing or registration fee.
Alternate Location: Nigeria : Eket
Job Segment: Engineer, Engineering