DHAEWOOD List of Courses | Dhaewood Aviation Business School is one of the recognized Aviation training institution in Nigeria, It is private professional training institution. The courses offered and admission requirement, Read more.
Dhaewood Aviation Business School is located at Cement Bus Stop, 30 Abeokuta Express, Dopemu, Ikeja. It was founded since 2005 and License/accredited by Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority (NCAA).
DHAEWOOD Offers promotion of quality training in aviation/travels & tourism industry and also enables their graduate students to gain a career Job at Airport, Airline, Travel Agencies etc. NDA (Nigeria Defence Academy)/ Admission Requirement
- Air Ticketing
- Air Travel Studies
- Airline Cabin Crew
- Airport Security & Safety
- Aviation Studies
- Airline Call center
- Aircraft Engineering
- Airline Revenue Management
- Forex trading
- 2D/3D ANIMATION
- Hospitality Management
- Human Resources Management
- IATA Certificate
- Shipping, Imports & Export
- Travel Visa Processing & Management
- Travel & Tourism
NOTE: DHAEWOOD operate:
- Full time and Part time classes available.
- Hostel facilities are also available.
- The school fix all students to various aviation/travel organisations after their programme for Industrial Attachment which leads to permanent jobs.
To gain entrance into International DHAEWOOD, you must have the followings;
- Minimum of five (5) credits in O’Level certificate including credit in English and Mathematics
- Physics and Geography can be added advantages.
How to apply
Prospective Students are expected to obtain their admission form for N5000 from the school campus or online